As you will see it is a very robust, proactive process that allows the customer to have complete access to there credit update information. This is a tremendous tool that keeps everyone up to date as to the status of the dispute process. VRTech Marketing Group and Third Eye, Inc. also follows up with the client to make sure they are doing there part to make sure the credit repair process goes smoothly. In the last 7 years I have been in this industry, the biggest problem I have had is clients staying on top of there process and the not knowing where we are in the process. This process addresses all those issues.
The Credit Restoration Process – Step By Step
1. The customer completes the enrollment packet by signing the contract and attaching a copy of the verification for their current address and social security number. The enrollment packet is then mailed to the Processing Center for VRTech Marketing Group and Third Eye, Inc.
a. The customer may cancel the contract without penalty or obligation
anytime prior to midnight of the 5th business day after it is received by the Processing Center.
b. If the customer is not satisfied after six months or three dispute cycles
(whichever occurs first) they may receive a refund less a $125 set up charge and $25 for each
negative removed or corrected during the time they were involved in the credit restoration process.
2. The enrollment process begins once the customer contract, payment and address/SSN verification is received by the Processing Center. Acceptable forms of address verification are pre-printed documents, which include the customer’s current address (ie: drivers license or utility or credit card bill). Acceptable
forms of SSN verification include a copy of the Social Security Card, a pay stub or a W-2 Form.
3. Within seven to ten business days the customer will receive their first dispute packet, which includes:
a. Welcome Letter
b. Compete Explanation of Dispute Process
c. A dispute document to reviewed, signed and forwarded to each Credit
4. The customer will receive a letter 10 days following the mailing of their first dispute letters to assure that they received their initial dispute package and to explain the dispute cycle process. Every 45 days thereafter the customer will be contacted and reminded to forward all documents received from the credit agencies to the processing center for inclusion in future updates.
5. If the dispute letters require any changes the customer is encouraged to make them on the initial dispute document and forward them back to the processing center. In turn, the processing center will make the changes and forward new dispute letters to the customer for final review.
6. Once the customer is satisfied with the dispute letters, they will sign and mail them to the three credit reporting agencies as outlined in the customer welcome letter.
Additional Customer Benefits . . .
1. The duration of the service is approximately eleven months or through the completion of five dispute cycles.
2. Every 60 days the customer will receive a new dispute letter for each credit-reporting agency from the processing center.
3. The customer can access their progress report online 24/7, 365 days per year. The customer will also receive a progress report with their dispute packet from cycle two through five.
Important Customer Reminders:
1. To prevent any delay in the credit restoration service, it is very important that the customer communicate any change of address to the processing center (via fax, mail or email)
2. The customer must forward any and all correspondence from the three credit reporting agencies to the processing center without delay. Failure to do so may result in inaccurate dispute letters. It is advised
that the customer retain a copy for their records