On my post concerning agents using MLS attachments, Joni Staples made a comment about her goal to make it so easy for agents to work with her, that agents looked forward to selling her properties! This is a gal after my own heart. We think alike!
You know the feeling when you are showing property and your buyers like a home listed by the agent you can never reach, never has seller's disclosures completed by the seller, no survey, generally knows nothing about the property and can never find time to present an offer! Ahgggg...you know what the transaction will be like!!
My goal is always to exceed expectations! These are steps I follow to create a desire for agents to show our listings:
1. Any document such as the survey, floor plan, seller's disclosure, utilities for the past year, school information, deed restrictions etc. will be readily available! I know answering questions up front can make the difference in the decision making process for a buyer constructing an offer. Our home book in each home is all about the property and community.
2. Individual websites, virtual tours and color brochures will be readily available in many locations for viewing.
3. Accessibility to me and/or my office staff for any further questions will be quick and easy.
4. Presenting offers and negotiations will be timely and fairly done.
5. Working through the transaction will be professional and without admonishment (you know what I mean).
6. The goal will always be to make a positive "experience" for both seller and buyer.
Constantly working on building a professional and honest reputation and earning respect from fellow agents in this industry goes a long way in ensuring a successful and fulfilling real estate career!!
I provide marketing products and services that ignite action. From finding new customers to energizing the ones I know and love, my tools can help stimulate the sale of your home. For more information, please visit our websites www.reloaustin.com and www.canyoncreeknews.com.
If you need to make a NW Austin move in 2010, please contact me at 512 346-1799 or email email@example.com. We are your Neighborhood Real Estate Consultants "YOUR PERFECT PARTNERS".