Are you interested in creating your own personal surveys or polls to find out how your open house went, what visitors to your website or blog think or see what your clients like/don't like about using your services for their real estate transaction? Get valuable feedback with Zoomerang online surveys.
Zoomerang allows you to create a free account that offers limited access to their vast library of templates, graphs, charts and so much more. With their free account, you can create a survey with up to 12 questions, you are allowed 100 responses per survey, have access to new online polls and can deploy your surveys to Facebook and Twitter simply and easily.
Zoomerang is so simple to use, as well. Once you have signed up for your account, you have a choice of creating a survey from a template or creating it completely from scratch. If you create a survey using one of Zoomerang's templates, you simply:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the "Create Survey" button.
- Select the template you want to use. There are six different templates to choose from with the free account: Customer Satisfaction, Consumer Demographics Questions, Company/Organization Event Planning, Meeting Feedback Survey, Student Satisfaction Survey and Web Site Content Survey. If you wish to preview a template before using it, simply click the "Preview" link next to it.
- Edit the Title of the survey to whatever you wish to name it. This is the name that will appear at the top of every page of your survey.
- Choose the design theme's colors from the drop down menu.
- Add your questions (up to 12 per survey). If you change your mind about a question, you can delete it.
- When you are finished, click the Next arrow and you're ready to launch it.
If you wish to create a survey from scratch, Zoomerang offers a step-by-step guide on how to do that as well. Zoomerang even allows you to create a survey in Word or a text file and upload it to your account. With just a couple of clicks, they'll do all the work in creating the survey for you. Voila!
So, if you want to get valuable feedback from open houses, past clients, your website, blog or a company event, create an online survey with Zoomerang. It's a great source of information that you can use to create a more successful real estate business.