Carlsbad CA Ocean View Homes Reveal Magnificent Panoramas

Services for Real Estate Pros

Carlsbad is a quaint, scenic and quite picturesque coastal community located only 35 miles north of the city of San Diego.  The city covers approximately 43 square miles, with 60% of the land area being dedicated to development and the remaining 40% dedicated to open spaces.  The land area that remains undeveloped includes three lagoons, miles upon miles of walking, hiking and biking trails, and almost seven miles of coastline.  There is no doubt that the beaches play a large role in attracting people who want to settle in the city.

What is most surprising to people who come to area to enjoy the beaches is that most of them do not officially belong to the city of Carlsbad.  Most of the beaches are owned and managed by the California State Parks Department, so there are lifeguard services, picnic areas, parking lots, and restrooms.

Even though most of the beaches do not belong to the town, if you choose to purchase one of the Carlsbad CA Ocean View Homes available for sale, you can enjoy spectacular beach, surf and ocean scenery.  You can also enjoy the great weather, which will give you plenty of time to enjoy fun in the sun, sand and surf.


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Home Buying
California San Diego County Carlsbad
homes for sale
real estate
carlsbad ca
carlsbad california

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Kay Bell

Ask me a question
Spam prevention