Bellevue Newport Heights homes are highly sought after. The neighborhood is quiet, well established, well maintained and in the Issaquah School District. This home was a custom built (1966) home using classic clinker brick. This Newport Heights home boasts:
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom, 1 three-quarter bathroom and 1 half bathroom
- Bath off master
- Living room, family room and dining room
- A private patio with afternoon shade (perfect for family BBQ's)
- Laundry room (washer and dryer stays with buyers)
- 2 car attached garage with loads of parking
- Quiet, private corner lot that's great for having friends and/or family over
- RV/Boat parking pad
- Extra, flat square footage space on the lot (who wants a putting green...okay, make it whatever you want)
- Mature landscaping with a built in sprinkler system
- French doors and sliding glass door
- Ceiling fans (5 total to be exact)
- Public water
This Bellevue Newport Heights home has had ONE owner and it has been very well cared for. With some easy upgrades, this will be the home you are looking to own without the big price tag. It's the sleeper home that will grow equity.
What's the good news for buyers? According to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), the Newport area (500) the average price has gone from $724,062 in August of 2009 to (drumroll) $634,510 in August of 2010. What's the less good news for buyers? In August 2009 there were 656 active homes listed in this area. In August 2010 that number dropped to 581.
When comparing 2009 and 2010 statistics of this area (500), there are 75 less homes to choose from but home prices have dropped, on average, by $89,552.
To take advantage of the current prices, call Christen Mathis at (360) 870-0099 or email me.
Want a list of the lowest priced Bellevue homes?
Want more information and pictures about this home?