Watertown is one of my favorite areas in the Boston Metro Area. The area has a great community feeling and the views from atop the hill are fabulous. Watertown is close in enough that you have the feeling of being in the city, while also having a suburban feel with many single family and small multi family homes. The area has excellent public transportation into the city with bus service that connects to the T and commuter rail.
I use this survey to get an idea of what people in my specialization area are thinking about the community. I then use it to make a report that I present to those in my specialization area in order to give them a better idea of how their community is doing. We can figure out what everyone likes, what people are missing, and so forth. It is a great tool to make face to face contact with people in my specialization area; although I have to admit door to door knocking can be a little bit intimidating at first; but after a while I have found that Watertown is a very friendly place!
Watertown Market Survey
1)Do you feel the area is improving?
2) How long have you folks lived here?
3) Do you feel that the shopping facilities in this vicinity are adequate for your needs?
4) Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?
5) How many are in your family?
6) Do you folks commute to work alone, or do you both use car pools?
7) Do you believe the school system is providing the kind of education you want your children to have?