Bellevue Newport Heights homes are in demand. The neighborhood is quiet, well established, well maintained and family oriented. Clinker brink was used to build this classic, custom built home in 1966. This home is one of those rare finds. If you are interested in buying a home that you can live in while you make easy, upgrades then this is the home for you. Some simple updating will build the equity in this home.
This Newport Heights home features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom, 1 three-quarter bathroom and 1 half bathroom
- Bath off master
- Living room, family room and dining room
- A private patio with afternoon shade (perfect for family BBQ's)
- Laundry room (washer and dryer stays with buyers)
- 2 car attached garage with loads of parking
- Quiet, private corner lot that's great for having friends and/or family over
- RV/Boat parking pad
- Extra, flat square footage space on the lot (who wants a putting green...okay, make it whatever you want)
- Mature landscaping with a built in sprinkler system
- French doors and sliding glass door
- Ceiling fans (5 total to be exact)
- Public water
The only owners of this Bellevue Newport Heights home have taken exceptional care of it and are now ready to pass it on to new owners.
So what's there to do in Bellevue? The city of Bellevue has many attractions. Do you like to shop at farmer's markets? Enjoy happy hour? Listen to jazz? Shop? Spa? You name it...Bellevue has it
To view this home or similar homes, call Christen Mathis at (360) 870-0099 or email me.
Want a list of the lowest priced Bellevue homes?
Want more information and pictures about this home?