Beach real estate – Clearwater Beach to St Pete Beach
Life on Florida's beach by the Gulf of Mexico is good. Relax on the beach sand & listen to the surf roll in. Stay to watch the sun go down and day turn to night. It’s a favorite pastime for lots of our beach residents and visitors.
How do you find a house or condo on the beach to call your own, whether to make it home or use as a vacation retreat? You search online, of course. How do you know what to search for? Florida has 1200 miles of coastline. Do you know the names of the cities in the area you’d like to look?
We’re beach Realtors® on Florida’s west coast in Pinellas County 30 to 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport. Pinellas County is surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico on the west and Tampa Bay on the east.
“The beach” is made up of barrier islands on the west side of Pinellas County approximately 27 miles long with Clearwater Beach at the northern tip running south to St Pete Beach with a number of beach towns in between. From north to south the beach towns are:
- Clearwater Beach
- Sand Key (governed by the city of Clearwater)
- Belleair Beach
- Belleair Shore (a small stretch of beachfront houses on the Gulf of Mexico)
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Shores
- Redington Shores
- North Redington Beach
- Redington Beach
- Madeira Beach
- Treasure Island
- St Pete Beach
There are 3 island communities worth mentioning here though they’re a car or bicycle ride from the beach sand.
- Island Estates off the causeway between Clearwater Beach and Clearwater
- Isla del Sol – Condos & golf course on the causeway between St Pete Beach and St Petersburg
- Tierra Verde – An island town south of Isla del Sol with the world famous Fort DeSoto Park with its pristine beach at the southern tip.
If you’re interested in buying a condo or house on these beaches, we make it easy to see what’s for sale. Choose from 3 methods to learn about beach property for sale.
- See a list of houses and a list of condos for sale in each of these beach & island towns. Feel free to browse for info and photos with no required registration.
- If you prefer to search on your own and be notified of updates, you can register as a user of ProIDX or Listingbook.
- We can set you up with a web page showing property for sale matching your specific requirements, if you’d like. The page will be updated automatically when new listings come on the market or prices change and you’ll be notified by e-mail. To get this set up, just let us know your criteria using the form at www.beach-realtors.com/wants.html or by sending us e-mail describing what you want in detail.
Feel free to call us at 727-213-1452, toll free 877-213-6611 or e-mail us if you want to discuss your wants & needs or help finding the right property for your needs.