Looking for an opportunity to upgrade and move into a "Dream Home?" Well, we have an exceptional opportunity right her in Troy, Ohio.
This charming home has over 3,000 square feet and many updates including a remodeled master bathroom that was featured in Housetrendsmagazine. Your kitchen features real hardwood floors, lots of counter space and an open floor plan feel. Master suite is located on the first floor, custom master bath with walking in shower complete with multi shower jets. All bathrooms have been totally updated and the home also features newer central air 2003, water heater, roof 2006 and furnace. Second floor overlooks the great room, What a View! Wrought iron fenced yard with paver patio looking into the heavily wooded rear yard. Seller is offering a one year home warranty. All this home needs is YOU. Property is located at 2890 Hickorywood in Troy, Ohio and is priced at $299,900.
Troy, Ohio USA offers all the benefits and security of a forward thinking small town with the convenience of being a short drive from three of the Ohio's largest cities. Conveniently located near the "Crossroads of America" (I-75/I-70), Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus are just minutes away. Troy is made up of large, medium and small businesses including Honda, Goodrich, ConAgra, ITW, Hobart, F &P America, Faurecia, Clopay, Spinnaker, and AMETEK that have operations ranging from corporate headquarters to manufacturing to distribution.
Plenty of activities to do in Troy, Ohio including:
- The annual Miami County Fair is held at the Miami County Fairgrounds in Troy.
- The newly renovated Hobart Arena, seating 4,500, is open for ice skating year round, staffed with a professional figure skating instructor, and hosts high school hockey games, basketball tournaments and concerts.
- Next to the Hobart Arena is the Olympic-sized Troy municipal swimming pool and the 10,000 seat Troy Memorial Stadium, with an all-weather track facility.
- The Troy Strawberry Festival is a major tourist attraction held the first full weekend in June attracting over 200,000 people for this two day event.
- For golf, Miami Shores is a/ municipally-owned 18-hole golf course. The private Troy Country Club features an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and tennis courts, and is considered one of the finest in the area.
For more information or to view photos of these properties, please visit AmlinAdvantage.com. To learn more about Troy, Ohio and all that it has to offer, contact The Amlin Advantage here or at contact@AmlinAdvantage.com 937-667-1950.