The easiest path is to just give up, call it quits and back out of this offer, but after some patient "let's just let this situation cook and see if we can find a solution" I think we may get this done! We have people in Billings Montana who want to sell, and people who want to buy, my job is to work to get the deal done, with help, not to give up.
In this Real Estate business, it would almost be easier to give up when the inspection needs and the seller ability to fix are far apart, but not me, I just keep looking for solutions.
I don't have any magic bullets, but maybe just a little magic in the way I approach difficult situations. Sometimes I keep replaying things I've heard before:
- dark sky's are just the catalyst for a bright sun shiny day
- put your big girl panties on, save the thongs for playtime
- there's always an answer, even if you don't want to hear it
- be fair, be honest and let the good times roll
- when things are meant to be, they happen, just go with it
A buyer doesn't spend the money to do an inspection because they want to back out of a home buying deal, they've already made an investment. If a seller is in a tight spot, and needs creative solutions to solve inspection problems, it's a good idea to just keep working in a forward direction.
Wish me luck!