Presenting the AZALEA RIDGE entrance marquee.
Azalea Ridge is nestled in the small quaint town of Gotha was founded in 1879. The founder of the town named it after his birthplace in Gotha, Germany. The main road through Gotha is Hempel Ave., it is named after Mr. H.A. Hempel. It is centrally located to all destinations, including Downtown Orlando. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
- Buying or selling your home in AZALEA RIDGE I can assist you!
- Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
- Call today for VIP service.
Azalea Ridge Community Quick Facts!
- Neighborhood established in 1996.
- This community consist of 72 homes
- As of 2010 the HOA fee is $225.00 annually
- Square foot range 999 - 1,705
- Price range from 90's - low 100's
- Azalea Ridge HOA: Documents
- "Aerial Photo"
Public schools for this community:
Plug in your address and you will get the latest school zone update!
Exclusive Private Schools
- Lake Highland Preparatory School
- Windermere Preparatory
- Bishop Moore
- First Academy
- MonteVerde Academy
Streets associated with this community
Azalea Ridge Way, Lake Lotta Circle, Corolla Court, Red Ruffle Court
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current MLS real estate listings in Azalea Ridge below.