If you are thinking about leasing or renting a home in the Corinth, TX area, you’ve come to the right place. Here you can search for all homes currently available for lease. We lease and rent homes anywhere in the DFW Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area, please give Bruce a call at 214-675-6992 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see what you need here. We can walk you through the entire process step by step. You always want an experienced realtor to help you with these transactions. This service is typically FREE for tenants, as it is normal for the landlords to pay our fees. We’ll save you lots and lots of time versus calling each number and setting up individual appointments at each home. We can show you homes listed by any real estate company.
Here are the best tips to secure the best lease home:
1. Never-Never-Never-EVER Rent to Own or Lease to Own. I’ve never seen one circumstance where this was a good situation for the tenant or potential buyer. In fact it is just the opposite. We very often get questions from people who have tried this venture only to see them loose huge deposits and get into horrible situations. If you want to rent then RENT, if you want to buy, then BUY, but don’t ever mix the two up.
2. Understand most landlords are ready to rent NOW. The best time to look is about 30 days before you want to move. If you need to give 60 days notice at your current place, you will likely need to give notice first, and then find a new home. Rare is it that I see landlords willing to wait 60 or more days for you to move.
3. Fill out the application before you even look at homes. It takes time to fill it out. You need to fill it out completely with dates, phone numbers, emails, etc of current and previous work histories and residences. If you want to get approved, don’t make the landlord do the work for you. Most won’t. If you can provide even more documentation than what they ask, the better. Give them copies of your DL and your pay stubs to prove up your income and identity. Don’t make them ask. Fill out one application for each adult, even if you are married. Download the lease application HERE.
4. Have your application fees…normally about $30-35/adult, your deposit…normally 1 month’s rent, and your first month’s rent ready when you start to look. The best places rent very very quickly, so when you find the place you want, you need to act quickly. Having your application filled out, your app fees, deposit, and first month’s rent ready when you find the right home is critical.
5. Pets….just let us know if you have pets. We now find that only about ½ the landlords will allow pets, so we need to know this up front so we can find homes that will allow pets. There is a separate application you will need to fill out for your pets and you can download the Pet Application HERE. Take pictures of your pets and include them with your application.
6. Appliances...We find that about 50% of the homes will include a refrigerator and about 25% of the homes for lease will also include a washer and dryer. If your home does not come with appliances, just let me know and we may be able to provide you with a discount coupon to buy your own.
7. Utilities.... Follow this link for utility connection information. In most cases you will be responsible for all utilities including electric, gas, water, cable, and security if you want or need these services.