RE Biz Tools
OK- let's get organized. If you do not have some of these tools, it is time to step up to the plate and purchase the RE Biz tools you need. The consumers are driving the market. Where are they? According to Nar, 90% of consumers are online. Over 50% of the transactions have been with first time buyers - they are tech savvy and mobile.
Here is a list of essentials that the top agents are using today:
- Smart phone- you need to be able to respond to consumers quickly. They expect it, or they will work with someone who will respond. (Laptop? Notepad?)
- Personal website- according to Nar, only 34% of agents have a personal website. If consumers are looking online, you need to be there. Think of your website as an online" for sale sign." It is a chance to market yourself. Your personal web page on your company's web site usually doesn't generate enough traffic for you individually. You need to be in charge of your marketing. Keep your company's webpage, but add a personal website.
- Find a CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) or contact management system that is easy to use and automated. That means, once you place a prospect, past client or someone in your sphere into your CRM program, it will automatically send out your e-newsletter or targeted drip email campaign on a regular basis.
- Build a database- add emails every day! Ask permission to send them something of value - like your e-newsletter. You need to stay in touch to be "top of mind" when they are thinking about buying or selling.
- Join social networks and engage. This is something you need to make time for. It is a fun and FREE way to connect with hundreds and by extensions, thousands of people. The most popular sites for agents are LinkedIn and Facebook. Many agents also love Twitter and generate many leads from their engagement.
What tools will you use to grow your business?