This is a great post. very insightful.
The poster, Graziella Bruner, found it somewhere but it is listed as 'author unknown".
We may not have the name of the person but we can certainly give them credit for an article well written!
1. You will receive a body - You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period that you are around here.
2. You will learn lessons - You are enrolled in a full time school called life. Each day in this school you have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think they are irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are NO mistakes, only lessons - Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The failed experiences are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, You can go to the Next Lesson.
5. Learning Lessons does not end - There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is not better than "here". Once your "there" has become "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will look better than "here".
7. Other people are merely a mirror of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you will need. What you do with them is up to you. The Choice is yours.
9. Your Answers lie inside of you. The answers to life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is Look, Listen, and Trust.
10. YOU WILL FORGET ALL OF THIS........