Original posted on Ocalalicious.
Hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of the Abbey Horse Festival in Ocala, at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion, held on Saturday, October 2, 2010. There were numerous breeds represented at the Festival... Quarter horses, ponies, a Peruvian, and Friesians, to name some of the breeds at the Festival, and even a llama!
Learn more about the Mule Moms, and join the Mule Mom Kids Club! Located at 12501 SW 8th Avenue in Ocala, call the farm at 352-307-3777 or 866-497-7982 if you would like to arrange a farm tour, and see the beautiful Gypsy Vanners and the Mule Moms and their babies ‘in person.’
Related articles by Zemanta
- Southern Regional Paso Fino Horse Association Extravaganza – Ocala Livestock Pavilion (08/6-8/2010). (horsealicious.com)
- 28th Annual Ocala Shrine Rodeo, September 3 & 4, Southeastern Livestock Pavilion. (ocalalicious.com)
- Fall in Ocala … Horse Farms With Round Bales of Freshly-Cut Hay and Heavier Broodmares. (ocalalicious.com)
- Driving Around Ocala Horse Farms on an Overcast Sunday. (ocalalicious.com)
- What Are Some of the Things You See in Ocala, the Horse Capital of the World? (horsealicious.com)