Original posted on Ocalalicious.
Ocala has horse everywhere it seems! The Abbey Horse Festival was held on Saturday, October 2, and was attended by horses of numerous breeds and disciplines. Tuesday, October 5, I visited Historic Downtown Ocala's Center for the Arts and was surrounded by Horse Fever horses. Photos from these two recent excursions are shared in the slideshow below.
P.S. We had perfect weather for our Chili Cook-off this past weekend!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sights and Sounds of the 2010 Abbey Horse Festival, Ocala FL. (ocalalicious.com)
- Danny Harsh of Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala Takes Great Care of His Customers. (ocalalicious.com)
- Horse Fever Horses Featured at the Marion Cultural Alliance Center in Downtown Ocala. (ocalalicious.com)
- Late Summer 2010, in and around Ocala’s Horse Farm Country. (ocalalicious.com)
- Fall in Ocala … Horse Farms With Round Bales of Freshly-Cut Hay and Heavier Broodmares. (ocalalicious.com)