Our handy fella Bruce Carta and Land Title provides us with great numbers every month. These are exerpts from his report for August real estate closings. If you would like to see the more comprehensive report, send me an email and I'll hook you up. Sales have been brisk this fall amidst crazy mortgage rates and opportunities in Steamboat.
Highlights for the month of August:
· Sales Volume for the month was $46,343,500 that represents a 140% increase over last August 2009.
· Units sold were 271 which is one more unit sold than compared to the month of August 2007. This represents a 376% increase over the 72 sold last August 2009.
· Timeshares/Fractional units continue to dominate units sold with 207 out of the 271 sales reported for August 2010.
· Once again, the Village at Steamboat leads that market with 202 sales of the 207 Fractional sold for the month.
· Of the 38 Residential Improved Units sold for the month, 28 of those were for $700,000 or less.
· The Mountain Area reported 28 transactions and the Average Residential Price for that area was $654,770.
· There were 9 bank sales in August 2010, totaling $2,876,000 in Gross volume or an average price of $319,566 per unit.
· Of the 282 loans recorded for the month, 150 or 53% of those were part of the Fractional sales.
Sales over $1.5M:
1. 8/23/2010 $3,000,000 Dakota Ridge Subd Lot 5 aka 35945 Agate Creek Road - 4 Bedroom 6 Bath YOC 2005 - 3,126 SF Living Area on 3.54 AC. PPSF is $959.69. This sale is shown in the South Routt Area.
2. 8/2/2010 $1,555,000 Stonewood at Eagleridge TH #5 Unit 14 - New - Address not input yet - 4 Brm 3.5 Bath YOC 2009 - 3,890 SF Living Area.
3. 8/12/2010 $1,550,000 Stonewood at Eagleridge TH #4 Unit 20 - 1195 Eagle Glen Drive - 4 Brm 4.5 Bath YOC 2007 - 3,762 SF Living Area.
Subscribe to CommentsComment