A good marketing campaign is crucial to selling your home quickly and at a price you will be happy with. As an experienced real estate professional Chris Adams has a campaign strategy that will work for you. Here are some of the elements of the marketing campaign I have planned for your home:
- I will enter your home into the local Mobile AL board of Realtors MLS (Multiple Listing Service). This is the database where most every home for sale in the area is listed, it's looked at by other agents everyday and is their main resource for helping buyers locate homes to look at.
- I will have a sign set up in your yard. This is standard and simple advertising but it's effective since many potential buyers are friends or relatives of neighbors or passers-by.
- Internet exposure.
- Displaying your home all over the internet, our website provides syndication network with over 35 syndication partners, displaying listings on over 300 destinations. Including Google, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Real estate, Frontdoor powered by HGTV, backpage, hotpads, oodle, homefinder, cyberhomes, Realtor.com Plus many more.
- Visual tour will syndicate to youtube, viewthishome, Plus many more
- Your home will be featured on my professional web site as well as my local office site and national site; I'll even have a direct web address for your online home information. I'm notified immediately and will follow-up quickly when a potential buyer visits your home online and requests more information.
- Potential buyers I'm already working with. I may have a buyer that is waiting for a home just like yours to come on the market.
- Direct mailing (if appropriate) to buyers I've worked with in the past and may be looking to trade up.
- Open house days (if appropriate) can be a good way to create interest and consideration by passers-by and other agents out showing homes to their client buyers.
Be assured that the marketing of you home will be thorough and comprehensive, if there's a buyer out there looking for a home like yours I'll make sure they can find it.
If you have questions or need help with any aspect of selling your home, please let me know. Remember, Chris Adams Legendary Sales Realty is working for you.
Subscribe to CommentsComment