Agents, Brokers & Realtors© are you thinking about setting up a Wordpress based Real Estate Marketing Website? A site that will allow you to show your property listings as well as offer IDX/MLS functionality? Not to mention be appealing to the end user, easy to navigate and present your services in the best light possible? Well you can thank us for bringing you "ESTATE" by WOO Themes!
Every professional who has researched or put together such a site knows that pricing does not come cheap ... upwards of $4500 (starting). Before "ESTATE" came along you would have had to piece mail each component ... wordpress + theme + idx/mls integration + design + development = WOW!
And now the GAME CHANGER ... yes this is the NO BRAINER that Agents, Brokers and Realtors© have longed for! You get a solid content management system (CMS) in wordpress, a best of the best framework in WOO and now a theme that takes into account what your end users (homeowners) want to see most ... property listings (see 2008 Yahoo Real Estate Report)!
How Does it Work?
Working in conjunction with dsIDXpress, WOO Themes ("ESTATE") have integrated the functionality (code) needed by way of a plugin that imports your approved IDX/MLS Board property listings. You also have the option to upload single properties as well.
You will need the following to launch your Real Estate Marketing Website:
- Domain Name (URL) | Godaddy.com
- Wordpress (Self Hosted Version)
- Hosting (Simplehelix or WP Engine) Optimal Wordpress Hosting Providers
- Premium Wordpress Theme by WOO Themes - ESTATE
- IDX/MLS Plugin by dsIDXpress
- Expert Developers familiar with Wordpress, WOO Themes, IDX/MLS integration - Realty Press
You establish your Domain Name (URL) => Sign Up for Hosting => Install & Setup Wordpress => Install & Setup WOO Themes Framework => Install & Setup dsIDXpress Plugin => Add your content and listings => Attract Potential Clients => Close More Deals!
We did simplify it a bit above but that is pretty much what your going to do.
What About SEO?
They were especially diligent in considering Search Engines. The WOO Themes framework is notorious for its advanced SEO capabilities and when combined with your pretty hyper-local permalink (i.e. www.realtypress.us/123-smith-lane-southampton-new-york-11968) you get the best SEO friendly Real Estate Website possible!
Detailed Property Search and/or MLS Listings Search via Tab Option, For Sale/Rent, Location, Type, Price including advanced options
Featured Property Slider with "Call To Action" button and links to maximize exposure for high-end listings.
MLS Listings that can be shared to Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook, Dwellicious, Google Buzz & Email), Schedule Showing, Request More info, Printer Friendly, Automatic rotating thumbnail images and detailed MLS Property Info.
Really Cool Sidebar Features: Google Maps shows listing location bubbles w/image and short info of selected location (top thumbnail in screen shot below), Accordion style tabs for popular, latest, comments and tag posts.
Large "Calls To Action" Button with Agent "Contact" Pop Out (when clicked), Google Maps, image thumbnails that enlarge into larger box when clicked.
- Improved RSS feeds to show all property-specific data, and not just the generic WP RSS feed items;
- Property image gallery captions in thickbox / lightbox view;
- Further improvements to the search logic, as well as a property-specific search widget styled to fit Estate;
- Customization all labels in the Search and Single Property pages;
- Contact Agent about a specific property using the contact form template;
- Option to make Additional Features click through to their taxonomy archive page; and
- Back-end options to change Agent-related titles & copy in addition to the iconography for property features.