Next month on November 20th, Atlanta Real Estate Attorney John Maurer will be holding a Do-It-Yourself, But Not-By-Yourself Workshop on setting up a Georgia Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) in class. If you've been wanting to start a new LLC for your real estate investing business or any business, but have been putting it off.... now is your chance to finally get it done the right way, live in class with an attorney's help, but without the expensive legal fees! The cost of the workshop is only $24.95 for Atlanta REIA Gold Members, $39.95 for Silver Members and $49.95 for non-members (Register Now). John will be teaching the following in class:
- Differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Tax consequences and liability coverage of each entity and which is right for you
- How to check to see if your company name is available with the state
- How to setup an LLC in under an hour
- How to work with LLCs or corporations for single members or those that have multiple members
- Difference between members, managing members and registered agents
- How to setup your operating agreement how to get a tax id in minutes.
- and more!
John will be talking more about this upcoming training at our November 1st Atlanta REIA Meeting.