Real Estate Email Markeitng
Stay ahead of your competition
By Bruno Roldan Guru Real Estate Marketing
I am signed up to over 150 e-news letters corporate and non-corporate.
This allows me to set a benchmark for the quality of my e-mail campaigns.
If you are planning on starting a news letter or would like to improve your e-mail campaigns to prospective clients or your network, this is the perfect way to stay ahead of the competition.
- Start a completely new e-mail account to separate these e-mails from your clients accounts. This will allow you to track things easily and not loose any important e-mails. I recommend you start a G-mail account it has a very effective spam filter and large storage space.
- Sign up to corporate e-news letters
- Sign up to your competitions e-news letters
- Spend 20 - 30 minutes a week reviewing the news letters - make a list of what you like and don't like
- Implement in your next e-mail campaign
Help me keep the Free Real Estate Software Initiative up and running by:
Visiting my Real Estate Marketing Blog
Visiting my Real Estate Products Shop
Commenting on posts on www.gururealestatemarketing.com
Recomending products for my Real Estate Product Shop
Linking to one of my websites: