Short Sales and Bank Own Sales Double compared to same time last year

By
Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker/Narico

 

Distress Sales and Existing-Home Sales in Flagstaff, Arizona for Oct 2010

 

As of November 1, 2010, there were 58 closed residential sales in October 2010, in Flagstaff, Arizona.  17% of these sales were Bank Owned Properties and 12% were short sales for a total of 29% of all the sales were distress sales. Compared to the same time last year when there were 97 sales of which 14% were bank owned properties and 2% were short sales for a total of 16% of the sales were Distress Sales. So year over year residential sales fell 51% and yet distress sales increased by almost 100%.

 

With millions of homeowners across the country seeking this better option to foreclosure, if you or anyone you know is having trouble paying the mortgage and doesn't know what to do, contact me for more information.

 

I can help.

 

Comments (1)

Letitia Stevenson
BHHS Fox & Roach | www.DelawareValleyRE.com - Greenville, DE
Listing Agent DE/PA/MD, Digital Marketer & Coach

Allen, Thanks for Sharing & Welcome to the Rain! Active Rain is a great place to share your knowledge, expertise and thoughts, as well as network and learn so much from the vast pool of talent already onboard.

Welcome Aboard and Much Success

Nov 07, 2010 05:55 AM