You may have asked yourself this question, why buy a home? It is a justified question considering the horror stories out there about the real estate market crashing, foreclosures, and many people upside down in value on their home.
But with all that being said there are many reasons why buying a home is a good thing. First of all we should all recognize the importance of homeownership to the nation's economy. But let's look at some advantages for you:
1. Tax advantages-homeownership provides an excellent tax shelter.
2. Freedom-owning your own homes gives you more freedom and opportunity to create a living environment exactly how you want it.
3. Stability & Security-you are in control instead of the landlord
4. Interest Rates-are at an all time low.
5. Inventory-there are many homes choices out there.
6.Value-this is the time of great deals.
Let's face it, you've got to live somewhere so stop paying your landlords mortgage and start building for your future. Achieving the American Dream of homeownership is certainly a worthwhile goal.
Subscribe to CommentsComment