I usually hear from many sellers a reluctance to place their home on the market during the holiday season. I would say the biggest concern they have is being inconvenienced during this time of year. Next would be the misconception that buyers do not look during November through December. The truth is that this festive time of year can offer the seller wonderful opportunities. Below are some of the top reasons to have your property on the market during the holidays.
1. Less homes are on the market this time of year which equals less competition for you the seller.
2. Serious buyers look during the holidays.
3. Shoppers do buy homes as Christmas presents.
4. Buyers shopping this time of year will choose a home normally in under 60 Days.
5. Homes are purchased on emotion. Do you think your property decorated for the holidays invokes an emotional response?
Contact me today at 318-880-1270 to find out more about how to use the holiday season as a window of opportunity to sell your home. I can also be found on the web at www.DavidBeckhamRealtor.com www.Century21.com and www.HomeInCenla.com