The purposes of our sharing these blog posts are to remind those who attended convention about what they learned & experienced, and help those who could not attend to learn & experience what we experienced. In case you arrived at this blog from another location, here is a link to our website which contains ALL links to our material, and we recommend that you go here to get started: http://www.exitrealtyneh.com/2010exitconvention.html
For more information about our our brokerage, Exit Realty NE Houston, please click here: Real Estate Careers
We have loved Jon Gordon's stuff for a while, beginning with implementing his "Energy Bus" philosophy to our business. He has written several books, sends a free "Positive Tip" weekly newsletter that we look forward to reading each Monday morning to start our work week on a positive note, has many other great resources on his website, and as you will see in the video, he is a great speaker.
Part 1 of his video (other 3 parts are at the bottom of this post):
Below are some bullet points of what we learned from Jon's books and speech. Please leave comments from what YOU have learned from Jon!
10 Rules For the Ride of Your Life:
- You're the Driver of the Bus
- Desire, Vision and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
- Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
- Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
- Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
- Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
- Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
- Love your Passengers.
- Drive with Purpose.
- Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.