CORINTH, TX We specialize in locating BARGAIN homes and will fight for our buyers to get the lowest prices possible. Here you will find the lowest priced homes on the market including bank owned homes, foreclosures, HUD homes, REOs, short sales, and more. Many agents just want to work a deal for you (or for them), but I like to be in your corner to get you the absolute lowest price possible. We're always looking out for your best interests when buying a home by recommending not only the lowest cost service providers, but also the ones that offer the best value. Most agents I meet don't like to work foreclosure and short sale properties due to the extra work involved and often at a reduced commission for them. We work to get you the the best properties at the lowest price and want your long term business and referrals of friends and family when we finish. We service not only Corinth and can assist you anywhere in the DFW Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area. Please give Bruce a call at 214-675-6992 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see what you need here. We can walk you through the entire process step by step. You always want an experienced realtor to help you with these transactions. This service is typically FREE for buyers, as it is normal for the banks or owners to pay our fees EVEN while we represent ONLY your interests. We’ll save you lots and lots of time versus calling each number and setting up individual appointments at each home. We will also SAVE you lots of $$$. We can show you homes listed by any real estate company. Check out the lowest priced homes currently available below.
Here are the best tips to secure the best priced home:
1. Pick the ugliest home you can stand to buy and fix. I know this sounds crazy, but yards are easy and cheap to mow. Paint and carpet is easy to fix. Wallpaper is not all that hard to remove. Most buyers are extremely picky these days and I have no problem with that, but being picky will cost you money. If you want the very best of the best deals, buy good bones, but ugly finishes and make minor repairs and fixes to your new home.
2. Buy the smallest/least expensive home in a bigger/more expensive neighborhood. I know this is Texas, but bigger is not always better. Do your best to buy the smallest house on the block whenever possible.
3. Get preapproved for a loan before you ever look at properties. Start early on the application process. Have your preapproval letter in hand when you make an offer. This makes for stronger offers. Know exactly what your payment will be, what the taxes will be and have an estimate of insurance costs.
4. Be patient… I have always found during negotiations that the most patient party gets the best deal. Take time to respond, talk it over, but don't over analyze. I've had seller's give in to lower prices, just by being a little slow in responses.
5. No Property is Perfect….just do your best to get as close to your major wants/needs but understand there will likely be some features which are not ideal. This is normal.
6. Appliances...We find that about 50% of the homes will include a refrigerator and about 25% of the homes will also include a washer and dryer. If your home does not come with appliances, just let me know and we may be able to provide you with a discount coupon to buy your own.
7. Utilities.... Follow this link for utility connection information. In most cases you will be responsible for all utilities including electric, gas, water, cable, and security if you want or need these services.