My new tech friend is Dropbox.
And it's free. I love free, especially when it's cool stuff.
I am using Dropbox, as an example, right now to work with friend and web designer, Gregg Franklin, who is helping me launch my new blog. More on that in the new future. It's gonna be cool.
Dropbox allows you to share files across computers. Imagine sharing tons of files (pdfs, word docs, excel files, photos) with your team, your transaction coordinator, your clients, and so on.
- You simply download Dropbox and the application resides on your computer where you can drag and drop files that you wish other folks to see
- Files are stored on-line (i.e., another backup source) so you can access your files from any computer
- You can set up multiple folders so you can share with different groups of people
- Invite the folks who should share the files in a folder
- When new files are added everyone sharing the folder gets notified
It's so easy to use and simpler than having to email documents back and forth.
And a special bonus...you get additional free space when you invite others to set up a Dropbox account. Of course you get a couple of gigabytes of space to start so you have lots of storage.
NOTE: Want to pass along some free space to me? Sign up by clicking on the logo above or click sign up with referral. Once you join then tell YOUR friends to sign up so they will join and give YOU some more free space.
What are you waiting for?