Kent County Maryland - USDA Rural Development Home Mortgage Loan - No Money Down
If you currently rent in Kent County now is a great time to start thinking about purchasing home with the most flexible financing program available to all home buyers throughout Kent County Maryland. Despite what you may have heard about on the news as a result of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's commitment to facilitate moderate income households in rural communities there is a mortgage loan program with flexible financing requirements that is available in Kent County.
The Rural Development Mortgage Loan is underwritten by the USDA and offers extremely flexible lending terms and guidelines such as:
Down Payment Requirements:
- $0 Monthly Mortgage Insurance Premiums: $0
- Cash Required At Settlement: $0 (when the seller agrees to pay the closing costs and/or the house appraises for more than the purchase price the closing costs can be included into the loan amount up to the appraised value)
- Minimum Credit Score: 620
- Land value in relationship to overall property: 30% or less
- Loan amount: no maximum
- Maximum income caps (if household income exceeds these guidelines certain deductions are allowed to lower the gross income for qualifying purposes. see below for more information):
- household size 1 - 4: $89,150
- household size 5+: $117,700
- No Renovation Projects allowed
Online tools available to assist home buyers with their USDA Loan zero down home search include:
- USDA Loan No Money Down Program Guidelines
- USDA Loan Income Qualifying Calculator - determine if certain USDA Loan approved "deductions" can be applied as an offset to gross income in order to qualify for the USDA Loan
- USDA Vs FHA Cash Savings Calculator - despite the larger loan amount, since USDA doesn't require a down payment, a USDA Loan Vs. FHA Loan still results in a lower monthly mortgage payment
Housing affordability is incredibly low right now. With a glut of distressed properties available for sale home buyers have a large selection of houses to chose from, historically low interest rates, and true No Money Down Financing. Bottom line now is a great time to buy.
To learn about the USDA Rural Development Mortgage Loan go to MarylandUSDA.com or call (410) 552-5912 to quickly get answers to your mortgage loan questions and determine your eligibility for the USDA No Money Down Loan Program.