Sellers often seem to think that the Holiday time is a terrible time to try to sell their home. That's not necessarily true and I'll give you 12 reasons why you should consider listing your home now.
- There is less competition for buyers.
- Holiday prospects are more serious and motivated.
- Interest rates are the lowest in 40 years.
- One of the highest percentages of "Listings SOLD" to "Listings TAKEN" occurs during this time of year.
- You may receive more money for your home Now because you have less competition.
- Showings can be scheduled to accommodate your holiday events.
- Buyers have more time to look at homes during the holidays, especially during their vacations.
- January is traditionally the biggest transfer month and you must be ON the market to CAPTURE the market.
- By selling now you can have a delayed closing or an extended occupancy until the beginning of the year.
- When you sell during the Winter, you have an opportunity to buy during the Spring when many homes are on the market.
- Corporate transferees, who may need to buy a home now, can't wait until the Spring market.
- December is often one of the busiest real estate months of the year!!
Why wait until Spring? Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Give me a call and let's get your house listed and SOLD now.