I found this post on another reblog earlier today... It is full of great info that I think everyone needs ... there is so much info here you'll have to bookmark it and read in bits and pieces just to absorb it all!!
A professional SEO real estate content writer's job is to drive traffic to your website utilizing good SEO practices AND encourage site visitors to employ your services and contact you. Quality, optimized content is the cornerstone of a successful real estate online presence!
Optimized Real Estate Content for Your Target Market
Whether the focus of your website is luxury homes, REO bank-owned property, short sales, flat-rate pricing, FSBO assistance, first-time home buyers, new construction homes, seller listings, investment property, etc., real estate SEO content must be fresh, engaging, informative and geo-targeted for your specific region or locale.
Real Estate Website Geo-targeting
GET FOUND NOW specializes in real estate geo-targeting and how granular you want to get in your geo-targeting efforts is up to you (neighborhoods, cities in a 20 mile radius, statewide, nationwide, international, etc.).
Geo-targeted long tail keywords may not get searched as often as broader real estate search terms but the traffic they generate will yield a much higher conversion rate.
We interlink geo-targeted website pages and SEO marketing articles (blog posts) to geo-targeted area profile pages for deep link navigation SEO. Here's an example of an optimized geo-targeted area profile page for a Seattle, WA real estate (WordPress) website designed by GET FOUND NOW.
Real Estate Keyword Research
We know how to build website topic authority for search engine placement and we don't play guessing games on what search terms we "think" web users "might" be typing in. Before we begin writing for your target market, we do a keyword analysis utilizing a keyword research tool. We use a combination of broader keyword phrases and lesser searched long tails that yield more targeted results.
Optimized Real Estate Content for People
Real estate website content must include specific search terms without sounding like you are writing FOR the search engines. You may be able to get search engine placement with straight up SEO and keyword focused content but you will lose your site visitors within seconds!
Generic, SEO real estate content that's been scrubbed, scraped and regurgitated all over the Internet, then stuffed with keywords (ad nauseam fodder), will not convert your traffic to dollars. SEO real estate content must be fresh and engaging or all you will end up with is a high bounce off rate!
SEO Real Estate Content Experience
In 2007, Victoria was hired as a contract blogger for New Homes Realty, a buyer's agent company with satellite offices nationwide (the company was eventually bought out by Lending Tree).
Her weekly mission was to write five optimized real estate blog posts on three corporate real estate blog websites. Her target markets were new construction home buyers and first-time home buyers and she wrote on a variety of real estate-related topics from real estate finance to home buying tips.
Since those early days at New Homes Realty "boot camp," Victoria has written over 1800 real estate marketing articles, real estate blog posts and real estate website pages for regional markets across the nation.
SEO Content Writing Services for The Real Estate Industry
Although GET FOUND NOW provides quality, SEO website content for a variety of industries, we specialize in SEO Real estate content. Here are some examples of optimized content for real estate website pages and SEO real estate marketing articles:
- NC Housing Finance Agency Foreclosure Prevention Fund
- Is Buying a Home Now a Smart Financial Decision? 8 out of 10 Americans Say Yes!
- Kirkland, WA Real Estate
- North Carolina Ranks #2 for Least Expensive Closing Costs in the Nation
- Habitat Cabarrus Helping Low-income Families find New Hope in the American Dream
- Increase in Pending Home Sales for July
- Discover the Northwest
- Florida New Home Communities - HOAs and CDDs
- Charlotte NC Real Estate, Avoid Foreclosure and Short Sale Specialist
- No Ordinary Charlotte, NC Realtor
- Hire a Charlotte, NC Short Sale Expert
- D. R. Horton New home Builder Florida New Homes for Sale
- New Construction is Today's Best Value
- Additional Funds Forthcoming for Targeted Foreclosure-Prevention
- Live Greener at Home and Save Some Green while You're at It!
- Peacefully Co-existing with Florida Alligators
- Green up in the Kitchen and Reduce Your Impact on the Environment
- Fun, Free or Almost Free Things to do in Tampa Bay, Florida
- North Tampa Bay, Florida Neighborhood Specialist and New Home Expert
The reason why GET FOUND NOW has top search engine placement for just about every keyword phrase pertaining to optimized content for real estate is simple - we know what we are doing. Read SEO Real Estate Content - Show Me Proof in the SERPs! and check out our placement!
Search Engine Optimization and Quality Content - The Best of Both Worlds!
GET FOUND NOW gives away a ton of information for non-SEO experts, written by Victoria (a.k.a. SEO Bloggng Diva), and SEO server technology information for webmasters, written by Michael Stankard (SEO Internet Cowboy). Learn more about SEO blogging and why quality, SEO content is the answer for top, organic search engine placement and converting traffic to dollars!
- 5 SEO blogging tips for top search engine placement
- SEO WordPress success -The diva and cowboy way!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
- SEO blogging on WordPress - SEO strategy for success!
- SEO blogging tips - SERP results
- SEO website help or SEO website scam?
- The magic formula for SEO blogging success!
- SEO article marketing on WordPress
- SEO real estate content - show me proof in the SERPs!
- Five SEO WordPress blog writing tips for better blogging
- SEO WordPress training
- Keywords - The first tool in your SEO tool kit
- SEO Blogging 101 - How to write blog posts for people and spiders
- SEO WordPress - Kicking it up to notches unknown!
- Deconstruction of a 500 word marketing article
- SEO Website geo-targeting for specific locales
- Website usability and "curb appeal"
- Do you really want to outsource your content offshore?
- Duplicate content and web content plagiarism
- Website search engine optimization case studies
If you are interested in, SEO copywriting services, SEO WordPress training , SEO WordPress set up (StudioPress-Genesis), static website conversion to WordPress or a SEO tune-up for your existing WordPress system, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 813.443.1585 or 813.4841363.
Let us help you GET FOUND NOW!
Follow us on Twitter
Victoria Stankard writes quality optimized content for real estate industry leaders who desire a strong Internet presence. Allow her to help you GET FOUND NOW! Email: victoria (@) getfoundnow.com