Put my Chandler, Az Professional Real Estate Experience & History to Work for You!
- 1994 Negotiated first Lease Option Purchase in Chandler, Arizona.
- 1998 Real Estate education focusing on Arizona Foreclosure & pre-foreclosure investing strategies.
- 2001 Sold 1st Chandler, Az home for profit and was hooked from there.
- 2002 Got serious about real estate education & Arizona opportunities.
- 2003 Established business to rehab Arizona Foreclosures.
- 2003 Quit J.O.B. & work Arizona Real Estate Full-time.
- 2004 Attend Arizona School of Real Estate & Business.
- 2005 Earned Az. Dept. of Real Estate Sales Agent License.
- 2005 Joined National Association of Realtors & S.E.V.R.A.R. near Chandler, Az
- 2005 Focus on Arizona Foreclosure & Short Sale solutions.
- 2006 Work with Investors, Foreclosures & long term rentals.
- 2007 Intense Foreclosure, Short Sale & Negotiation training.
- 2008 Help Distressed Home Owners with Arizona Foreclosure, Short Sales & Loan modifications.
- 2009 Concentrate on Education and earning Az. Dept. of Real Estate Brokers License.
- 2010 Focus on Assisting owners & buyers through Successful Short Sale Transactions.
Exceptional knowledge of East Valley cities including; Chandler, Gilbert, Chandler Heights, Ocotillo, Higley, Mesa, Tempe, San Tan Village, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes and more.
We have closed many transactions (well over 500 short sales) in the last 30 months and have a great T.E.A.M. concept where everyone does what they are best at to help YOU achieve a win-win-win solution. • • As your Arizona real estate professional, I'm committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals.
• I work as a Full- time Arizona real estate agent/ professional.
• I'll utilize my experience of Arizona real estate to let you attend to your family. I do the work making sure your Chandler Arizona real estate transaction is processed in a trouble free manner.
• I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any Arizona real estate transaction I am involved in.