An Easy Recipe for the holidays, Pretzel Peanut Bark.....only three ingredients!
1 24-oz. Almond Bark squares
3 cups thin pretzel stick (break into small pieces & measure out 3-cups)
2 cups dry
- In a double boiler, melt almond bark until smooth
- In a large bowl add: pretzels, peanuts, and melted almond bark and mix well.
- Put the mixture on a 15"x10" cookie sheet, lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Use a flat spoon or your hands and smooth mixture over entire sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until bark is hard.
- Break bark into small pieces with knife or by hand (like peanut brittle pieces).
Makes great home-made gifts, and I usually fill the decorated Christmas containers and give to neighbors, friends, etc. I just made a batch to take to my sisters.
So easy and sooooo delicious!
Here is another easy recipe using the Almond Bark squares White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies made with Ritz crackers
____________________________________________________________ Keep Connected On....
Keep Connected On....