Today is a good day to remind myself what I am thankful for, specifically about living in Temecula. I am thankful for:
- Great schools and even better teachers
- Clean air and blue skies
- Breezy afternoons and ample sunshine
- Being an easy drive to the big cities, mountains or beaches
- A large, visible police force
- A lack of graffiti and violent crime
- Beautiful neighborhoods and affordable housing
- An abundance of parks and golf courses
I'm thankful that my kids still say the pledge of allegiance in their school and that I can enter without passing through a metal detector. I can still talk to my banker without looking through bulletproof glass. Miles and miles of vineyards turning fall colors right now and crisp sunrises with hot air balloons in the background...
What are you thankful for about where you live?