With all the misinformation available in the media and on the Internet, Valencia homeowners can easily be mislead. Homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payment in Valencia need a Valencia Short Sale Realtor with solid understanding of:
- Whether a loan modification is an option
- Whether you qualify for a short sale
- Whether the HAMP, HAFA, or "Hope" for Homeowners Plan apply to you
- Whether the lender will sue you after foreclosure or a short sale
- Federal Tax Liabilities Resulting from a Short-Sale/Foreclosure
- The Impact on Your Credit Rating
- The Effect on Your Life and Finances Due to Resulting Deficiency Judgments
- Whether or Not Collection Efforts by Your Lender will Cease or Continue for 10+ Years
- The Estimated Waiting Period Before Being Able to Purchase Another Home.
and much more
The complexity of these multi-faceted issues; require a Valencia short sale Realtor who has; intergity, experience in negotiations, sought out extensive pre foreclosure training and has successfully helped homeowners avoid foreclosure.
Completing a Loan Modification or Short Sale requires first-hand experience in, mortgage banking, underwriting, real estate finance (loan origination) and real estate sales experience(Realtor® experience).
I want to caution Valencia homeowners about real estate attorney's with years of experience in real estate law, property transactions, and bankruptcy. Often more times then not, clients are directed to a Bankruptcy to postpone the sale date, which requires the attorney collect a fee. Do some homework on the differences of a chapter 7, 11 or 13.
Don't forget, some of these Real Estate Attorney's are the same individuals who have extensive experience as former owners of financial services companies, and real estate development companies; some of which were involved in assisting with the creation and management of banks. Many of their associates are experienced forensic auditors of mortgage companies with extensive underwriting experience and ties to the very banks that are making it difficult for homeowners to avoid foreclosure.
By selecting Valencia Realtors specializing in short sales, such as Jennifer and Gary Ricco when facing foreclosure can make all the difference. Jennifer and Gary Ricco are Certified Pre Foreclosure Specialists with a Advanced Certified Distressed Property Expert designation. Visit Santa Clarita Pre Foreclosure Specialists.com to research what option you qualify for.
Homeowners you don't have to pay additional expensive attorney fees when you can do all your research with Jennifer & Gary Ricco for free.