A Wachovia Short Sale in Pinellas County Florida is a suprisingly smooth and easy process. Our team is experienced in this type of short sale and we have been assigned to a Wachovia negotiator who will assist us in helping homeowners get approved for a Wachovia Short Sale in this area.
I'm sure as homeowners you have heard the difficult stories or experienced them yourself with regards to the Loan Modification & Short Sales process and are confused about the ramifications associated with doing these types of transactions. Wachovia understands the position this market has created and now offers homeowners, Realtors and buyers the assistance necessary to streamline the Wachovia short sale process and approve these transactions within traditional time lines.
Wachovia, now Wells Fargo, has implemented their "streamlined" approval process by assigning a local representative (Loss Mitigation Manager) with the authority to approve these transactions within a 7-10 period.
Any homeowner in Florida who has either a Wachovia, Wells Fargo or World Savings loan that is in can be a candidate for the new Florida Wachovia Short Sale Program call the Wachovia Fast Track Short Sale. Wachovia wants to lessen their loss by helping homeowners secure a Wachovia short sale now, verse a costly foreclosure later.
Here are some of the programs highlights:
- Must have financial hardship such as loss of income, increase in expenses or life change event (health, divorce, family changes, etc).
- One local point of contact for homeowners, Realtors and buyers to submit offers to and close the transaction
- Do NOT have to miss payments to qualify
- Both Primary and Investment Properties Qualify
- Approvals in 7-10 days
- Up to $5000 cash for cooperation/moving expenses
- Any Deficiency Waived (FORGIVEN)
- This is a great opportunity for homeowners who may owe more than their homes are currently worth.
Homeowners struggling with Wachovia , World Savings or Wells Fargo loans who are considering a short sale, this is the time to take advantage of this Wachovia Short Sale program. Take full advantage of this seller market and position yourself to minimize your financial loss, limit the damage to your credit history and shorten your recovery period. Homeowners don't need to be behind on payments to qualify for this program.
Contact us for further information or to determine whether you qualify for a World Savings, Wells Fargo, or Wachovia Short Sale.