Tis the season to be jolly. Are you buying a new home in Middleton Wisconsin or the greater Madison Wisconsin area? You will feel much more jolly if you follow these handy do's and don'ts during the loan process for purchase of your new house. Don't be naughty or it will be much harder for Santa to deliver you the keys for your new home.
- Do respond to any calls or emails from your lender or Realtor ASAP. Time is of the essence.
- Do continue making payments staying current on your mortgage/rent and ALL accounts.
- Do keep working at your current employer.
- Do choose your new insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do continue living at your current residence.
- Do continue to use your credit as normal.
- Do keep extremely accurate records, making copies of checks for lender approved pay offs.
- Do OBTAIN A "GIFT LETTER" from parents or if they are giving you money towards the purchase of your home.
- Do fully document any employer bonuses or any other income other than normal paychecks (if you sell a large ticket item on Craigslist for example or perform a service for someone for which you get paid).
- Do call your lender or your Realtor if you have any questions.
I am a Realtor with the Stark Company in Middleton Wisconsin and love embarking on personalized real estate adventures. I am energized by meeting and interacting with people! Problem solving, separating logic from emotion, interpreting the market as well as really listening to your dreams and goals are just a few of the things I bring with me to assist you. I am knowledgeable, experienced, authentic, fun to work with and answer myphone with a smile. Finding the right house starts with the right agent! Call, text or email me to find out more.
View Madison Homes SOLD by Barbara Chatterton in a larger map