Here's just a few:
- My CE points- no brainer but they do add up
- One on One time with one of Colorado's top RE lawyers-Oliver Frascona- instructor. And he gave his email out for future questions along with his associate's email that is water rights expert! In Colorado that's golden.
- Lessons learned from his case files - incredibly valuable
- The name of a good FHA 203K lender from another agent - very valuable right now
- Relationship built with an expert land sales Realtor for Colorado/ niche knowledge in mineral/water rights- incredibly valuable to me
- His brother's name and number that is expert on Teller County Colorado -great resource
- The name of a supplement easily obtained from a health food store locally that is awesome for bone growth after breaks. Not all conversations are RE related!
- Resource for hard money lending- very rare anymore
- Got great verbiage to use on the upcoming contract revisions to go into effect on 1/1/11
- Got to brainstorm with 33 talented Realtors from Colorado.
I could have taken the class online or with another instructor but I actually seek out Oliver's classes so that I can glean from his experience and knowledge as a top Real Estate Lawyer. He teaches and has clients in every market across the state so I get to hear about current issues in various areas such as Vail, Aspen, the Western Slope, the Eastern Plains, and Denver. Having a broader knowledge of the entire state gives me a better grasp of our market here in El Paso County and how the issues in surrounding counties can affect us and our market values. It's never a bad idea to grab a class here and there- just helps me better serve my clients in the Colorado Springs market and today I felt like I received free gifts for attending!