I keep hearing that here in Fayetteville, NC, there is nothing to do. Well let me just say you (whoever thinks or says this) couldn't be more wrong. There is plenty of activities in our area...but sometimes you just might not hear about them all. Well in order to make life a little easier in this busy month, I have compiled a few things things to see or do throughout December here in the Fayetteville area.
1. Watch the Firentz,(the Fayetteville, NC professional hockey team) they have a total of 5 home games remaining in December.
2. Go see A Christmas Carol at the Gilbert Theater through Dec. 12.
3. Attend The Nutcracker at the Crown Theater on Dec. 11 or 12.
4. Watch The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at the Cape Fear Regional Theater Dec. 7-17.
5. Visit Festival Park and walk through the 1/2 mile wonderland during Christmas in the Park December 8-22.
6. Go watch the Fayetteville Christmas Parade on Dec.11.
7. Tour downtown lofts during the Candlelight Loft Tours December 12.
8. Eat breakfast w/Santa at Fascinate-U Children's Museum on December 18.
9. Bring in the New Year with the Party in the Park at Festival Park December 31.
10. Run because you can at Ryan's Reindeer Run downtown on December 18.
So there is a lot of things to do here in our great city of Fayetteville, NC. People just do not always hear about them or know where to look!