Hi folks. Here's a map showing the current foreclosures in Poinciana Florida as of December 12, 2010. The red dots are properties being foreclosed on. They do not include properties that have already been foreclosed on. Need I say more?
Since January 2007 there have been 4646 residential sales in Poinciana according to the MLS. Of these 2540 were REOs. That's a liitle over 55%.
There are roughly 21,000 homes in this area. So 12% of the homes in Poinciana have been sold as foreclosures through the MLS in the last 3 years. This of course doesn't count anything that was bought at auction and it doesn't count homes that haven't sold.
I got the idea for this post from www.BoingBoing.net
1. Punch any US address into Google Maps.
2. Your options are Earth, Satellite, Map, Traffic and . . . More. (Select "More")
3. The drop down menu gives you a check box option for "Real Estate."
4. The left column will give you several options (You may have to select "Show Options")
5. Check the box marked "Foreclosure."
Are you facing foreclosure in Florida?
Do NOT be foreclosed on! Avoid foreclosure. Short Sales DO close.
Want to find out more? www.CentralFloridaShortSales.com
***I am NOT an Attorney nor do I play one on TV. Click the button below for my Bio.
Copyright © 2010 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved