Unfortunately cold and flu season is here already. Bummer! September always seems to be the month I get my first cold of the season. Although I've taken my daily vitamins I guess it must not be enough to prevent. It's that time of year when school starts and the weather begins to change and the germs seem to spread like wild fire. As I sit here with a minor headache and stuffy head I wanted to help other real estate agents by giving some ideas and reminders. I will list some handy tips for preparing for the cold/flu season too. It is possible to get things done in an efficient and productive manner even if your feeling under the weather.
- As soon as you feel a cold coming on consider taking Zicam Cold Remedy Rapid Melts . The product is a cold remedy that acts to shorten the duration of the cold itself. I've had good luck in the past when I did it immediately after feeling initial symptoms of a cold. Since most agents are independent contractors there is no sick leave so the best tip is to prevent a cold from happening. (Check with your doctor first:)
- Make sure you are stocked up on soft tissue (Kleenex or Puffs) before cold/flu season starts.
- Make sure you have drink plenty of water each day.
- Wash your hands as often as you open a door.
- Get a laptop and a lapdesk so you can do computer work while in bed.
- Research different neighborhoods that you work or would like to work. This can be fun.
- Research the homes and their list price and pending/under contract price to see if you can figure out who is selling homes (bringing buyers) and how fast are prices dropping in various neighborhoods.
- Write letters to your current or potential buyers or sellers. (Don't forget to stock up on postage stamps before the holidays so you can mail letters with out going to the post office during hectic times. It helps avoid having to stand in a long line at the post office with a terrible headache.)
- Watch the new TV program offered by Comcast called Homes on Demand (Not offered in all areas yet)
- Go to bed by 11pm (no midnight blogging for me)
Oops it's 11 o'clock p.m. and I must go to bed. Good night everyone!