Home Staging Assists Home Sellers

By
Home Stager with Transitional Designs, LLC

Sellers thinking of selling their home or with a home that has been on the market for awhile (longer than 30 days) should consider the services of a Professional Home Stager. Here are some reasons why:

  1. The cost of a consultation is usually less than $500 (depending on your region) and the cost of a stage is usually much less than your first price decrease. This service is also less than the cost to carry your house for months on the market.
  2. Traffic is increased in staged homes as agents tell other agents that your home is move in ready. People are also curious about staging so may bring a buyer to your home to see what "staging" really looks like.
  3. Home stagers become part of the professional team to assist in selling your house quickly and usually for more profit!
  4. The current Real Estate market is very competitive and your home needs to stand out in the mind of the buyer. Do you have a plan to make that happen? We do.
  5. If your property is vacant, only about 10% of buyers can envision themselves living in the home with their furnishings. Do you want the other 90% to  choose another house?

When selling property-use all the tools available to you so your family can move on!

Transitional Designs, LLC is a full service home staging company that can assist you in the selling process in the St Louis Metro area on both sides of the river. Contact us or ask your Agent about home staging.
close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Location:
Missouri Saint Louis County
Groups:
Real World Home Staging for Newbies
Tags:
real estate
sellers
home staging
staging
agent
missouri
stager
st louis
tips for sellers
home seller

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainer
52,351
delete account
Clayton, MO
Hi Cheri! Great post and these reasons make perfect sense and should help consumers understand why staging is so important. :)
Sep 12, 2007 05:09 PM #1
Rainer
28,335
Cheri Dueker
Transitional Designs, LLC - Saint Louis, MO
Transitional Designs, LLC, Home Staging St. Louis
Pamela: I'm trying to get braver about posting on Localism so I have been looking at consumer driven ideas. Thanks for stopping by. (My posts still don't look as good as yeours!)
Sep 12, 2007 05:14 PM #2
Rainer
179,308
Kathy Passarette
Creative Home Expressions - Mount Sinai, NY
L.I. Staging/Decorating
Great post Cheri!  Hopefully, if we keep posting and talking about those important points you make, there will be more interest in home staging.
Sep 12, 2007 11:15 PM #3
Rainer
28,335
Cheri Dueker
Transitional Designs, LLC - Saint Louis, MO
Transitional Designs, LLC, Home Staging St. Louis
Kathy: Although they are slow to understand-I think they are beginning to get it-at least in our area...
Sep 13, 2007 11:27 AM #4
Rainmaker
181,995
Karen Dembsky
Peachtree Home Staging LLC, Home Staging in Atlanta, GA - Peachtree City, GA
Atlanta Home Staging

very good!  I love posts that promote staging. If you haven't already, try posting to PRBuzz or EZINES as an article.  E-mail my if you need help.  Good for the web site as well.

GOOD JOB! YOU GO GIRL! 

 

Sep 13, 2007 01:44 PM #5
Rainer
28,335
Cheri Dueker
Transitional Designs, LLC - Saint Louis, MO
Transitional Designs, LLC, Home Staging St. Louis
Thnaks Karen-I sent you an email......
Sep 13, 2007 03:12 PM #6
Anonymous
Jamie Strough

Hi,

I think staging is a great idea, although i'm not selling yet, I will keep you in mind!  Are you the only company that is doing staging in the st.louis area? Roughly how much does the typical 3 br, 2bth house cost to stage?

Oct 17, 2007 02:04 PM #7
Rainer
28,335
Cheri Dueker
Transitional Designs, LLC - Saint Louis, MO
Transitional Designs, LLC, Home Staging St. Louis

Hi Jamie: There are several companies in St Louis that provide staging-we're just the best-lol. The cost to stage varies with each property-I don't think there is a standard. There are tons of variables we have to consider in our bid, including room size, if the property is vacant or occupied, if we need rental furniture, if the homewoner is willing to complete some of the tasks like painting, flooring, lighting, etc. If the property is in good condition and is totally vacant, we usually end up bidding between 1-1.5% of the list price although we have had some properties that have gone both over and under that amount. A comprehensive consultation, that includes a room by room action plan for the seller is $350. Thanks for asking.

When wiill you start selling?

Oct 17, 2007 02:59 PM #8
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainer
28,335

Cheri Dueker

Transitional Designs, LLC, Home Staging St. Louis
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information