Alabama USDA Rural Development USDA Loans No Money Down Rural Housing
The USDA loan program is available to Alabama moderate income households purchasing a home in a USDA Rural Development designated area. Alabama rural housing maximum household income and county eligibility requirements for USDA Loans are now available in one convenient location at USDARuralLoan.com.
The benefits USDA Loans are as follows:
- $0 Down Payment Required with Alabama USDA Loans
- $0 Monthly Mortgage Insurance Premiums on your USDA Loan
- $0 Cash required is possible at Settlement since:
- the Alabama USDA Loan allows the seller to pay unlimited closing cost to cover the buyers closing costs and escrows
- if the house appraises for more than the purchase price the difference between appraised value and purchase price can be used to cover a home buyers closing cost and escrows. The Alabama USDA Loan is the only loan program that allows for the appraised value to be used to establish the maximum loan amount
- USDA Loan allows a combination of these two
- Extremely flexible credit requirement with a minimum 640 middle credit score
- House types allowed include single family homes, townhomes, and condominiums
The Alabama USDA Loan Program is the best no-to-low down payment mortgage payment for borrowers who aren't eligible for the VA Loan. Compared to a FHA Loan, the USDA Rural Loan doesn't require a down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance premium. The cash flow savings achieved by using the USDA Loan can be determined by using the USDA Vs FHA Cash Savings Calculator. Borrowers will find when using the USDA Loan Program, even though the loan amount is larger (since there isn't any down payment), the monthly payment is LESS.
Call USDARuralLoan.com at (866) 747-2882 to determine your eligibility for this No Money Down Loan Program. And if your income exceeds the limits listed below use the online USDARuralLoan.com Loan Maximum Calculator or call us and we still may be able to approve you for USDA Rural Loan.
Alabama County Specific Information
Maximum Income Allowed Geographic Restrictions
|County||Family Size 1 -4||Family Size 5 Plus||Eligible Exclusions|
|De Kalb||74,050||97,750||100% Eligible|
|St. Clair||74,050||97,750||Partially Eligible|