This has got to be a much better year. Sure We survived when so many of my good friends (business wise) didn't.
Certainly we have some great memories from 2010, but there were a few things that I resolve to not let happen.
1) I resolve that if you change the locks on my clients property, without contacting me or my client, WAR!
2) I resolve that if you throw my lockbox away (7 down this year) WAR!
3) I resolve that if you BREAK AND ENTER into a listed property under the GUISE of SECURING that property, WAR!
4) I resolve that if you lose the offer for a fifth time, WAR!
5) I resolve that if you go ahead and foreclose on my clients property, and then sell it for less at auction, Radio WAR!
6) I resolve that if you call on Friday night at 7 PM and give my client 24 hours to provide a paper, (which we have provided before) knowing full well that no-one will be in until Monday, I'll call your supervisor and explain that you are a complete JACKASS!
7) I resolve that if you continue to work in the worst interest of the lender, borrower, laws, courts, REALTORS, and everyone involved in this transaction, WAR!
8) Yea, no fast food for a Year................ (That one is do-able)
The point is, I am not some off the shelf Schlubb, I've been to combat, more importantly, I know how to broadcast a message to the masses and to my friends in government offices. Florida Laws are going to change this year.....no more going to houses to find the lock box missing and a generic 3 dollar lock protecting the 10,000 dollar kitchen.
I have had it up to my eyesockets, (Ripped my eyeballs out on Lockboxes number 5 and 6, respectively) with banks changing locks and keeping 125.00 lockboxes. It is not legal in Florida. Stop doing it.