The average person only gets 7 right. This is based on U.S. info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks - it just shows how little most of us really see!
There are 25 questions about things we see every day or have known about all our lives. How many can you get right? These little simple questions are harder than you think. It just shows how little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life.
RULES: Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 13?? (The average is 7) Write down your answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all the questions. REMEMBER NO CHEATING! It doesn't matter if you cheat, actually, because if you have to cheat, then you don't know the answer, thus, you've already missed the question. BE HONEST!!! That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. - If not, just have fun! Don't forget to comment with your score!
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know.)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial? (Don't look at that dial!)
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise? (Get out of the bathroom!)
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. How many sides does a stop sign have?
6. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
17. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
25. Does a carnival merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black & gold
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. From lower right to upper left
12. 12 (there is no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it from the front.
21. Ace of spades
23. * and #