New Year's Eve and champagne .. like strawberries & cream. As we look forward to celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another, I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
For those of us who love champagne , Food & Wine suggests 10 dishes that pair well with this celebratory drink!
- Blue-Cheese-and-Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités
- Sriracha-and-Wasabi Deviled Eggs
- Bagel Chips with Ricotta, Chive Puree and Prosciutto
- Roasted Chicken with Garlic-Thyme Butter
- Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon, Caviar and Dill Cream
- Pork Braised in Champagne Vinegar
- Potato Frittata with Prosciutto and Gruyère
- Hard-Cooked Eggs with Crisp Anchovy Crumbs
- Seared Scallops and Corn Cakes with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Cod with Preserved-Lemon Aioli
Me? I love to add a strawberry to mine!
Happy New Year to Lancaster County & Beyond!