The best way to achieve your goals is to set the goal and backtrack into it. Here is an example.
Goal Tracking Outline
- To 30 Home closed in 2011
- ...and if 10 Fall through
- then you need to write 40 deals
- How many leads do you need to write 40 deals
- For every 13 leads inbound, you should meet with 3 of them
- Out of every 3 you meet, you should put pen to paper on at least 1
- 400 leads YTD
- 33 leads a month or 8 per week, or 1.2 per day
- How I am going to get there?
- To earn 100k for 2011
- You need to net $8250 per month
- Average home price is 125k, your net $3000 per deal
- You have to close 2.5 deals a month
- Unless........you have override income
.....am I going to find 8 new Real Estate Leads per week?
what is in place to help me get there?
- Lead a capture website?
- Do you run CL ad for buyers? Are the correct?
- What your system for obtaining listings?
- What else is in place to drive traffic, blogs, listings, specialty
- Company Leads