Many times Realtors are approached with questions about Real Estate that are often answered in a sentence, a word or depending upon the setting...a entire paragraph. But what do Realtors really know?
- Realtors often know where the market is headed in their area. Many recognize a low price listing on the MLS without visiting the listing,as one that may require more than a first time buyer can handle, but we will email it to you anyway because if we don't send it to you....you will only wonder why when you do your own Internet search.
- Realtors often know before visiting a seller what price range their home will sell in...some will go through the motions of making a production of the sellers appointment, but most already know what your home price range should sell in.
- Realtors can pull up to a house with a potential buyer and know often before entering, what the inside may hold...it is called curb appeal.
- Realtors are like psychiatrists, we look and listen. We know from buyers comments, facial expressions and gestures if we are showing a buyer a house they like.
- Realtors come in all shapes and sizes, some come in jeans, some come in cowboy hats, some just come and when they do, they know they are being sized up. It can be quite comical sometimes.
- Realtors know they need to manage their time, which is why sometimes you see one coming real fast, talking fast etc.
- Most Realtors know the cell phone should be off while they are out with their buyers, many can't resist glancing at the incoming screen to see who the caller may be...smart phones made Realtors smarter.
- Most Realtors know they love their job and it shows when their face light up, when you ask them a question and they give you the answer...You should know that if you work with one....if it's the right one, by the light in their eyes when the talk.
This is the Realtor you want to work with!