I have hopes and plans to make 2011 the best year yet. I have committed to focusing on the positive and the things that are working for me. I have founded that a negative perspective is very easy to have.
I have taken several steps to avoid this negative perspective:
- Not going to worry about things that I don't have control over.
- Stop listening to negative political talk radio.
- Stay away from "doomsday" type people, especially Realtors.
- Listening to more music.
- Reading and watching alot less negative news.
- Focus on the things that are going well for me.
- Freely give knowledge and help to others.
- Try and build others business, with the hope that it will be returned.
It is beginning to work so far, especially the Listening to music and avoiding the political talk radio. It probably didn't help that I was obsessed with it during the election, but I feel better now.
What are you doing to help you stay in the Real Estate game and keep a positive perspective? I can use all the help I can get.
If you have a moment, check out my Facebook Page and My Website