Despite what you may hear, it is a great time to buy a home.
- Interest rates are still low. Even though they are higher today than they were a month ago, they are still under 5%! Even if they went to 6%, that would still be a great rate.
- There are so many awesome home values out there right now, it is almost too good to pass up.
- Owning a home is still THE DREAM for may Americans.
- New Construction has never been more affordable.
- Not all but many of the homes on the market, have sellers who actually want to sell their home. This may sound like a no - brainer, but not all home sellers are motivated.
- Lastly, my personal belief is that real estate is a good investment right now if you are going to stay in your home for 5 or more years. I believe it is just crazy how much home you can buy for the money in West Cobb during 2011.