Ok, here it is, the Lake Tahoe 2010 Year End Statistics! 2010 vs 2009
Looks like we ended the decade with a big bang. The Chase International year end report below compares all sales (including home and condo sales) all around Lake Tahoe in 2010 from 2009. The numbers shows a 16% increase in units sold and a 20% increase in overall sales volume. These are great signs of our regional market stabizing.
Let's break down the Lake Tahoe 2010 year end statistics:
Single family home sale volume:
- Tahoe City did the most in sale volume at $225,880,917 (40% increase from 2009). Way to go Tahoe City!!
- South Shore (South Lake Tahoe) came in second with $204,938,685 in sale volume (10% increase from 2009)
- Incline Village took third with $189,295,015 in sale volume (27% increase from 2009)
Single family home units sold:
- South Shore (South Lake Tahoe) had the most units sold at 517 (15% increase from 2009). Great job South Shore!!
- Tahoe City came in second with 247 units sold (17% increase from 2009)
- Incline Village took third with 144 units sold (27% increase from 2009)
Single family home median price:
- Incline Village had the highest in median price of $827,000 (10% drop from 2009)
- East Shore came in second with $570,000 (5% increase from 2009)
- Tahoe City took third with $450,000 (15% drop from 2009)
Single family home average price:
- Incline Village had the highest average price of $1,314,549 (0% change from 2009)
- East Shore came in second with $955,781 (9% drop from 2009)
- Tahoe City took third with $921,962 (20% increase from 2009)
Let's explore your investment opportunities!
Brandon & Grace Yee
Yee Hedley Group
with Chase International
CA & NV Realtor
The Yee Hedley Group has been in Lake Tahoe real estate for over 35 years and has completed over 3000 Lake Tahoe real estate transactions. The Yee Hedley Group credits its success to experience, hard work, creativity, attention to detail and the care and understanding of their clients needs.